Thread: Feeling not great sometimes?

Question Feeling not great sometimes?

Has anybody else suffered this? I think it's a anxiety symptom I end up feeling like a strange sensation where I feel tired, weak, past it, just unhealthy or just yucky?

Sometimes it passes i know sometimes I have a late breakfast and don't get as much sleep as I always need but I find this a strange symptom..I've just turned 20 and feel old already too.

Re: Feeling not great sometimes?

Im also almost 20. It must be something about this coming out of teenage-years time...

back in July there was a big family dinner at my house. Lots of prepping for it, and both my mom and I got very little sleep. At that same time, I also had some uh...bowel issues. I had some blood in there and my HA was still fresh so it fed off that and I thought I had colon cancer for sure. That HA combined with overworking for that dinner--by the time that dinner ended, I was WIPED OUTTTTt. My eyes felt heavy, I could barely lift my arms, my legs were shaky and I felt depressed and miserable. I couldn't b elieve I was 19!!

Point being (sorry for the rant), anxiety does a variety of stuff to you. Also, it uses up a lot of your body's energy so make sure you eat a lot during this entire time. Also get out and get some fresh air. Walk a lot. Eat well. Listen to music. It might not help in the beginning, but eventually you're gonna feel a change.

Re: Feeling not great sometimes?

Sounds like low blood sugar. this can make you feel all those things. Try to keep to a regular sleep pattern and eat as healthily as money will allow, and dont have huge gaps between meals. Not too much alcohol and late nights and you might see a difference in your symptoms. If you worry about them too much, you'll prolong them through anxious thoughts. It might help to get checked out my the doc too sometime. You're very young to have anything serious wrong, but low blood sugar (hypoglycaemia) can be a symptom of diabetes.

Hope you feel better soon
    Cathy xxx

Thread Information