I have just been back to my docs for some more citralopram and a "monthly review" to see how im going (im suffering with mild anxiety and depression)

shes popped my citralopram upto 20mg , but she has also given me Propranolol

Now ive read the leaflet - uh oh! lol shouldnt of done that and i can safely say i do NOT want to take these, and to be honest i dont see any reason why she has prescribed them

I havent been having anxiety attacks for ages now well 3 weeks lol, okay i got the occasional palpitation and my throat goes funny, and i feel like i cant breathe sometimes, and try and take a huge deep breath in- i dont know why she has prescribed them, she didnt explain why she just gave them to me, and i have 28, and it says one to be taken 3 times a day, and she wants me to go back in another month?! ill be back sooner than that if i take them, or does she want me to just take one a day, they are only 10mg so it would be 30mg a day

but im worried that these tablets will kill me or something (Okay this sounds crackers but i guess we have all had the same thoughts?!)

I have got no idea - i dont want to take something thats going to make me worse my stomach is fluttering at just the thought of it

Any advice or anything is welcome xx