Hi Martin i went through exactly the same thought process as you 6 months ago, i thought i was dying despite 3 docs, a neurologist and MRI scan telling me i was fine. I had very bad weak moments nearly every day, these are just a type of panic attack where your blood sugar drops, i bought a kit to monitor my Blood sugar as i to thought diabetic but all was normal.

Its all about finding the right person to help you. I eventually found a fantacstic psychiatrist who prescribed venlafaxine for 3 months and explained everything that was going on in my body. Im now 80% better and off meds and contemplating the rest of my life and what career to take (my old career was very stressful so i have had to give that up)

If you can get a person who knows what they are talking about and you trust im sure you will start to get better.

By the way on the venlafaxine front thats just what worked for me after trying 3 or 4 meds. There are a lot of people who have had negative experiences on it so dont automatically think its the answer, im no doctor but i think you need to speak to your GP about your options in regards to a course of meds to help you out in the short term.