Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: constant dizziness

constant dizziness

hi all
    i am getting a little worried i have had dizzy ness for 2 days now and is strating to scare me, is one of my worst symptoms but now i am thinking there is something soo wrong with me why has it just come on all of a sudden i dont know what to do, does anyone else have a few days of dizziness

please help a worried me

Re: constant dizziness

Hello Hun

I too have experienced non stop dizzies,
    couple of questions
    1. Are you currently on any medication?
    2. Have you had a viral thing that may have got to your ears, dizziness is very common when we have ear infections and also something called Labrynthitis that is not as frightening as it sounds its something to do with the inner ear, its not fatal or anything like that but it is a pain in the ***** and I believe it can come and go without warning,
    a lot of people have anxiety because of this
    3. Have you any other symptoms that worry you,

Personally I would pop along to the Dr who will probably send you for a blood test to ensure that there is nothing going onto cause this ie anaemia or thyroid problems.

If these come back clear it is probably anxiety, a lot of people have dizziness as their main symptom.

Lots of Love

Heather

thanks for your reply, i am on paraoxatine 30 mg thats all i take, i havent any other symptoms am just so tired and freaked out thankyou heather xx

I have constant dizz too I think its AD's

Hiya

I have just started Citalopram 20 mgs and the Dr told me that I might be light headed for a few days on them, so it could be your meds try not to worry.

Heather

i have been on them for 6 months now which is why i am worring i had a mot blood test as the doc called it and everything was fine i just cant understand it what if there is something wrong why do i have to think the worst thankyou for talking to me

Its probably the anxiety hun, I know its horrible and causes you to think all sorts of bad things, I know because I am the world champion of doing this, it stinks its horrible and you would not wish this on your worst enemy.

How old are you? could it be hormonal.

Heather

im 28 is awful isnt it why do we do it to ourselves, i have a 7 month old daughter and am still breast feeding her so havent had a period yet, i guess lots of things cause dizziness i just think the worst

Hey there, isn't dizziness horrible? I had labyrinthitis for weeks and weeks, coming and going. If you haven't mentioned it to your doctor already, then I would. Dizziness can be caused by a number of things. Best to get it checked, and they might even be able to give you something to help.

hi leebee yes is horrid i have told the doc many times and had blood test done she thinks it is down to anxiety, as is the answer for everything, i was just readinmg your post bout labyrinthtis i wonder if it is that. god knows is just so weird, i am worrying and getting that drealisation feeling is horrid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information