I went to the doctors today she checked my pulse and that seemed fine but my blood pressure was quite high is this normal with anxiety mine is not normally high!

She said reasons why i could be feeling bad is because i only dropped from 20mg to 10mg cipralex in the last 5 days and it could be high anxiety or a virus but dont beleive the virus thing every doctor seems to think that then you go to docs with anxiety!

She said i dont think its anything serious but im still worried lol but thats typical me think the worst or get wound up and scared that im going to suddenly drop dead, maybe i think this because my partners brother who was 36 collapsed suddenly and died recently from a blood clot maybe thats giving me more fears as well that the same could happen to me!

But my partners brother ws breathless badly for 2 days then collpased and died but they did sau his ateries were thin and that he was obese as well so dont know really why im worrying so much maybe im being stupid!

Doc also said with my partner being away and with me having no family or friends here as thye are down south that didnt help either!