Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: music

music

What type of music do people listen to when they're feeling panicky, anxious or depressed? I like Paul Weller, especially his songs Brand New Start and Above the clouds cos they're both positive and relaxing. Anotehr favourite is the song Something Inside So Strong, cos it's true, we can all make it thru this.

"You die if you worry and you die if you don't"

I like Manu Chao - very uplifting and inspiring.

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

I have some super relaxation music. I also have a cd the councillor gave ,me, just gently talking through with a bit of relaxation music on.I like classical if I feel really bad. I especially like it when Im flying.Or some easy listening like Rod or Elton.Sometimes I go down my cd list and none seem right. Love Alexis,xx

One great tune is 'One for the Road' by Ocean Colour Scene - makes you feel better no matter what!!

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Hi

I listen to Faith No More if i feel down, really uplifting!
    When I feel anxious, I like Keane ( he's got a lovely comforting voice).

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

I love the song I Will Talk and Hollywood Will Listen. Especially the line 'Mr. Speilberg look what you're missing.' It is on the Robbie Williams CD Live at the Albert Hall. I would love to be that confident to stand there Arms in the air, as if to say hey I'm fine this is me. I put the tape on in the car, and when that song comes on it really gets to me (Daft I know) but then I love music. I find it very lifting. Anything with a beat I can't keep my feet still. Not bad for a 57 year old !!!

J. Farmer

Good on ya Jenny, I love music too, I know what you mean about standing with arms in air, i have two concerts to go to within the next 2 months, i will go even though I dont go anywhere other than work and home, im determined, dont wave your arms in the air in the car pet, lol, Rois have you seen Paul Weller, my husband and son went on the worst night of the year, they were lucky to get back, they said he was great.love Alexis,

i love all sorts, but my relaxation tape works best when i'm panicking.
    sarah, if you love manu chao, you've got to check out this new album by a band called 'Amadou and Mariam' - they are singers from Mali and have made an album with Manu Chao, called 'dimanche a bamako'. it's meant to be really good, check it out! xx

No Alexis, I haven't had the pleasure. I did have tickets for December but he cancelled his tour and rescheduled without including Belfast which p****d me off but I just can't stay mad at the guy [8D]

"You die if you worry and you die if you don't"

I was in Belfast last year on a charity event coming again in Sept, what a friendly bunch!!!
    Going to football club. Paul not my cup of tea but apparently does a great concert, love Alexis,xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information