Hi everyone....im having a really bad few weeks, right now my anxiety has hit the point where i feel like im just gonna hit rock bottom.
I feel shaky, week, my heart is pouding im having hot flushes and my breath is caught in my chest. i dont want to eat, my stomach is in knots. im consumed my it. i want to cry my eys out but trying to keep it together at work.
Basically i noticed a few weeks back my hair really thinning out...im loosing loads of strands in the shower and i can literally pull the ends of my hair lightly and 5 or 6 strands come out. im freaking out. the sides have also got really thin like theres a thin piece of hair just covering my scalp. im scared to brush my hair or wear it down for fear of loosing anymore. There is hair everywhere when i vacuum theres loads..normally any sign of anything and i run to the doctors but im too scared to tell anyone, i just dont want it to be true. ive always had long thick lovely hair...its a family joke how thick my hair is...if i lost it all well i just cant contemplate it.
Anyone else suffered from this? i dont kow if its my anxiety making me just completly paranoid..its obviously not helping...of course im worried is it due to an underlying illness or is it all down to stress...Im scared im going to loose it all by xmas. if i do make it to the docs i know i will completly break down, i have dealt with this alone for 2 weeks, im so scared....
Any advice would be great
Thanks

Skye
x