well basically i have obsessional thoughts iv always been a bit like it, were i have thoughts about guys, if i get with a lad ill just be totally obsessed and cant get them out of my head, easily attached. another 1 is when i was younger and someone wanted to start on me i used to wind myself up about it and think i see them every were and just obsess over them and get myself really angry. a really common thing i do is i i have obsessions about equal numbers eg.... on cd volume or how many sips of a drink i have, it always has to be equal.

the worst thing is the bad irrational thoughts i get evil thoughts which shouldn't be thought and then i get so upset about them cause i am such a good natured person, these are usually influenced by things e.g..... i have never had suicidal thoughts until my m8 tried to kill himself and now i get them often, only on the odd occasion now, wen i got a hangover but they use to pop into my head all the time n i used to panic and become depressed.

its very hard to control i get obsessed that i mite go mad and also i remember a man i know had schizophrenia and i started thinking i would get it, a good way to deal with irrational thoughts though is good old distraction, i don't get them really wen i am out with m8s or at the gym but when i am at home alone i tend to over think and sometimes i fink that is what messes ur head up, if i am not thinking i am going mad i fink of health problems, there is always something lol

i feel better now than i did a year ago so i may feel even better in a year to come, when u think about it. u may have relapses i get them alot u just need to brush them aside . u can only help ur self.

i hope iv helped a bit xxxxxxxx