sorry if this seeems like a long message.it started when i was about 14 i was scared of not dying but not living for ever or being an angel or being re born ect couldnt explain it or being the next dr who but when i was 16 i went to the beach with some freinds they through me in the water next thing i knew i was on the beach bleeding one of the guys when he threw me in his 2 front teeth were stuck in my head so went to hospital got stiches i was fine on the way home the car went into a ditch we were all ok, when i was 22 i had my son he was born 15 weeks early due to me loosing blood every day i only have one kidney i was born with it the doctors said i needed to have him now as i had a serious infection i needed treatment they said its the baby or you i had to choose i chose to keep him inside of me for as long as i could but that evening i had him he was 1lb 3oz hes 13 now and fine. then at 27 i had an ectopic pregnancy had a tube removed they said i was lucky as my tube was about to burst i was very ill for a few weeks.i felt something was keeping me on this planet thats when i was scared that i wouldnt die i never had panic attacks back then. now since 3 weeks ago i was in hospital with a kidney infection i had my first panic attack there didnt know what was happening i needed the loo i was running around like a mad woman. i came home and suddenly i was scared i was going to die my children wouldnt have a mum i think this was part of what was going on with me,but i still sometimes think gosh what if i dont die and they burn or burry me alive some times the fears can just take over and change has anyone else had these fears thankyou for reading this