Thread: Symptoms And Stuff

Symptoms And Stuff

Hi Everyone. I have only posted once before, quite some time ago. I have suffered with anx/depression on and off for 20 years. Im ok at the moment but was not last week. I went to the doctor last tuesday and he told me the lump (I thought I felt) was normal breast tissue. I was in a right state the week leading up to this though but have been okish ever since. I suppose my question is this, does any one still get symptoms during their 'ok' times ?
    I`m breathless and cant seem to settle, like I keep wanting to move around or something. Im tired and the tension in my back and shoulders is bad.

I can feel my mood going down as i type this and Im tempted to google (Help!!)

I am never ok for very long and in the last couple of weeks this site has been a god send. I get so much comfort from reading the posts and have been logging on daily for a read. It amazes me that people take the time to reply and realy try and help each other.

Take care all,

Jo x

Re: Symptoms And Stuff

Hiya Jo

Please DON'T google huni

The thing with this dreaded anxiety is it can come whenever it wants and whatever way it wants. It can hit us with old symptoms so we would know exactly what is going on, or new symptoms that scare the b'jesus out of us and gets our minds working overtime.

Try to see it for what it is and kick it's bum. Don't let it get to you and certianly DON'T google. Lol

Hope you feel better soon
    Love Lisa
    xxxxxx

Re: Symptoms And Stuff

Thanks for that, gonna have an early night and see what tommorow brings eh? x

Thread Information