Thread: Please reply..... feeling awful, breathing odd, sore right side and not eating

Please reply..... feeling awful, breathing odd, sore right side and not eating

I feel awful :(
    I can't eat properly, I am constantly nervous and I am worried about having all sorts of awful illnesses. I am worried everyday, I barely eat and recently having sore right side, just above my waist, it is like sharp, achy and dull pain.

I have had urine sample done, it was clear.

I am so scared, hate feeling like this.

Who else feels breathless? and like this?

Re: Please reply..... feeling awful, breathing odd, sore right side and not eating

Hi Vickid! I'm so sorry to read that you are feeling os bad. I do know from being on this forum that breathlessness is a common symptom of anxiety--and so the best thing you can do is (I know it's hard) accept that and try and relax. If you click on the link 'health anxiety' or just go the home page there is some really useful info on anxiety related problems.

As for the abdominal discomfort, that is also another common one for us HA'ers. Have you been to discuss this with your health practitioner? It may be something as common as stress induced IBS.

I hope you feel better soon.

Re: Please reply..... feeling awful, breathing odd, sore right side and not eating

Breathless- check
    achy and weird pains - check
    scared im serious ill- check
    not eating properly- check

I feel exactly how you just described, i'll have trouble sleeping tonight as I always do. I just want it to go away.

You're not alone

Breathlessness is an extremely common symptom of anxiety. You have to focus on the 'out' breath rather than the 'in' one. The reason why we seem to not be able to get enuff breath is because the last breath we took, we didn't breathe out enuff cause of the tension, so next time you breath in, you don't breath in as much cause there's still a lotta air from last time (hope you understand that ).

As for not eating, when we get anxious certain parts of our bodies shut down for a while, whilst the needed ones take over, so the last thing you will wanna do is eat. But you MUST eat, no matter how hard it is. The pains ure getting are probably hunger pains. Eat little & often, that's my advice.

I hope this helps a bit.

Love
    Els
    xxx

Thread Information