Thread: Struggling

Struggling

I've been feeling pretty bad lately, I keep having dreams where I feel forced to use violence to stop something happening, like people raping a young girl or a guy threatening me with a knife. I wake up feeling really disturbed and feel like a freak (more of a freak).

I stopped my counselling sessions last week, to be replaced with CBT in the near future. I don't think I went about it in the best way, as I don't have a date for the CBT yet, but my counsellor was a real bitch about letting me go too. She wanted me to stay but didn't seem to give a s**t about whether I was feeling better or anything, she just wanted to be paid (it was private), and to keep telling me how bad I was feeling.

I've also been waiting for my last employer to prepare my P45, and he keeps telling me he'll sort it, but still hasn't. Another guy at work owes me money too, and keeps giving excuses. Its all winding me up, and I'm getting depressed cos I don't know how to deal with it all. Don't really wanna face work today.

Thanks for listening,

J

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

Re: Struggling

Hi there

Many of us have these vivid dreams, I have them almost every day and cannot remember a time when I did not. I am either lost, have lost someone, a plane is about to crash on top of me, I am falling down a flight of stairs etc. I realise that this is just my brain sorting itself out, because with this illness we are usually trying to control our thoughts so much in the day time. You obviously have a lot on your mind at the moment. Make a plan of action to get your P45, money back from the friend etc and try not to think about it in between this time. If the plan fails then make another one. I hope you feel better soon.

Veronica

Thread Information