Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: only a week till my nightmare x

only a week till my nightmare x

Hiya folks hope you are all well .

Well as some of you know Im bridesmaid next Saturday and my anx is starting 2 creep back up ......I really am dreading it ......not just cause of anx but also because I dont know many people there I prob know 2 and Ive only just met them when we went on hen night ......They are sooooo different 2 me and dont have my humour so Im going 2 be sooo bored which will just give me more time 2 think about my anx .......Its going 2 be such a long day and very stresfull and because no 1 knows me or my anx probs I have no 1 2 turn 2 if I do feel ill ..arghhhhhhh. I know it sounds horrid but I just want it over with now .Plus bein in a dress thats laced up till u cant breathe doesnt help LOL x

Has any1 else dealt with anything similar and what can I do 2 not be bored or anxious x

Thanx folks x
    Titchjd xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by titchjd; 21-11-08 at 15:45.

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

Re: only a week till my nightmare x

Hi Titch, we all have to do things at times when we don't want to, and I am sure you will be fine on the day, the build up to the event is usually worse than the actual event. Anyway, I was wondering what the Best Man is like, it's his duty to look after the bridesmaids and he may be some handsome hunk of a guy - enjoy!!

hi matey just wanna send u a hug and i know u panicking but it will all b ok hun, i have emailed u.

hope your day been ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Titch

I know how worried you have been leading up to the wedding but remember that it's anticipation. You may surprise yourslf mate and have a fantastic time. It's going to be such an achievement for you and you will be so proud of youself for going through with it.

Try to think about the nice things hun, seeing your friend get married, being part of her special day, looking stunning in your dress, that Champange at the reception afterwards

If all else fails the just imagine the preist naked! Ha!!

You'll be grand hun
    Love Lisa
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by donna01 View Post
    hi matey just wanna send u a hug and i know u panicking but it will all b ok hun, i have emailed u.

hope your day been ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Hiya hun just saw yr email thanx hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

Thanx 4 replies
    ..I know I'll manage well I hope ......Its just so different 4 me and if I thought I cud go and let my hair down get drunk and swing my knickers in the air then Id feel better ..lol....but they are all very religious and are all very sensible people so ..im going 2 have 2 try and fit in ....extra pressure .......Its a long day 2 be some 1 your not ..esp wen u feelin anxious ........Oh well ....I might get me a little hip flask 4 under my dress lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanx tetley .....
    Lol certainly wud liven it up haha .....

Iwill just be soooo glad wen its over and I know I shud think positive and try and enjoy it but so hard when u are with people u dont know or relate 2 x

hugs xxxxxxx

Titch if going to wedding and swinging your knickers in the air will help you through it then go for it lol.

No seriously you are going to do just great and I bet you will look lovely. Have a good time.

Carol x

hiya hun xx im going to tell u again luv the same asisay every day!! u can do it darl, really u can!! u'v cum so far, the thought of it is more scary then actually doin it, honestly your such a strong person luv, just look back a few month and see all the things your starting to acheive, and this wedding will be another to put on your list hun xxxx keep up all your good work, your doing great!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya honey, I was a bridesmaid about 2yrs ago & didn't actually suffer from anxiety then, but I sure as hell was nervous! How I got through it was, just focusing on how happy the couple looked (ok, they spilt up 4mths later but hey ho) and how nice everyone looked & I felt fab in my dress. I had a much better time once the meal was out of the way & I could mingle & go sit with my bloke, as I was on top table & he wasn't. Just make sure you don't have your knickers poking out of your dress. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information