Thread: strange feeling

strange feeling

I feel really strange today. I woke up feeling really hot and because i associate that feeling with a panic attack, i feel now like i am going to have a panic attack or even a stroke. I woke through the night to feed the baby but at 7am i just couldnt get up everytime i lifted my head i felt light headed and just plonked my head back down and went straight back sleep. I am worried that this feeling will stay with me all day. How can I break the cycle.

[Sigh...]

All the best

Feel free pm me if you want to chat

steno -x-

sleep depravation can do allsorts of funny things to your body, esp when you are waking at night to feed. i am heavily pregnant at the mo and sleeping really badly. when my body gets over tired i go into panic mode, lack of sleep is a killer, it really is...

Denni x

Hi Steno

I called you after reading this message...Glad to hear you feel better.

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

Thanks Denni 4 the advice and gud luck with your new baby. Doyou know if its a boy or girl?
    I had lots of sleepless nights when I was pregnant and know exactly what its like...

Let me know how you get on...

All the best

steno -x-

Thankyou Flo for ringing me I am feeling a little bit better>
    [8D]

All the best

steno -x-

Glad to hear you're doing better Steno

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Hope you still a bit better, lack of sleep and waking up feeling awful is very tiring, Love Alexis,x

Steno

**I woke up feeling really hot and because i associate that feeling with a panic attack**

You will need to disassociate the two feelings or you're in for a tough summer.

Being hot can sometimes lead to feeling a bit dizzy usually because we need more fluid than we're drinking and the circulating volume in you is depeleted.

Being hot also leads to feel panicky just because our hearts beat faster and we breath faster to cool ourselves down. This is normal and try to see it as such so you do not always continue to associate the two events.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Hi Steno

I agree that sleep deprevation can do all sorts of strange things, this morning I actually fell asleep at 6am after laying there all night begging for sleep to come.

I am now trying to stop sleeping during the day, but because of this terrible insomnia it is becoming a nightmare, but at one point a few years ago, when willow was a baby I had similar symptoms to you and I fouind the only way to break the cycle was to sleep when they slept and go to bed when they did and that way you are getting the same amount of sleep as the baby, I know its hard to do especially when you have as many children as I did when Willow was born, but at this early stage, you need to train your body to get as much sleep as possible and say sod the house.

Good luck

ps the hot and sweaty could be because you are breast feeding and if thats the case those feelings are perfectly normal, i promise you I fed 5 of mine and had the same hot and sweaty problem, it is to do with your milk ducts

scknight

hello Steno

well this is my 3rd baby, due in 2 months but don't know whether its a boy or a girl. my sleeping pattern is really bad at the mo and you know what its like the more you worry about it , the worse it gets! i seem to be in a constant state of panic' but i know alot of it is sleep related.
    how are you? are things any better? being a mum is wonderful, but can be tough at times.

Denni x

Thread Information