Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A New Life

A New Life

Hi everyone,just wanted to share with you how i'm trying to move on with my "new Life".With the help of my counsellor i am trying to change some areas of my life.Any support would be fantastic!!!
    Three and a bit years ago i split with my husband over his 6 month affair with a woman at work.The whole thing was extremely traumatic and had a huge effect on me.Our children were aged 2 and 5 at the time.My panic attacks were awful,my self esteem at rock bottom.Unfortunately my way of dealing with all this was to go from man to man until now i have become so low and mixed up.I have moved house,started my own business,things i try to be proud of but still something is not quite right,so with the help of the counsellor i have stopped seeing men altogether and am learning to live life on my own with my children.I've joined two wildlife groups (something i did alot as a child with my Dad)and today i am off out to a nature reserve on my own.The children are with their Dad but they are also involved in my new groups.Its all very scary but im hoping its the start of a new life for me and that things will start to get better.
    Thanks for reading.
    Ali xxxx[8D]

Good luck with your new life, hope it all goes well for you..

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

Hi Ali, nice to see you, hope everyhting goes ok it sounds like you are getting more organised with your life, prob catch you in chat, take care love Alexis,x

Hi Ali,

This sounds like a wonderful idea!!! I had an awful break-up a few years back and got really dpressed because it was a huge blow to my self-esteem. I started volunteering, and it helped tremendously...both in helping my self-esteem, and also to keep my mind off my troubles. You've already done some pretty amazing things to make your life better, keep it up!

Have fun, enjoy these new experiences, and let us know how you're getting on!

xxxLisa

Ali,

Sounds a wonderfully good and healthy thing for you to be doing. Glad to hear you sounding much more positive today.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Hi Ali

Well done for taking such positive steps forward. Good luck with it.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Hi Ali,
    That all sounds fantastic! What sort of wildlife groups are they and how will you be involved? I have never done anything like that so it all sounds quite interesting to me.
    It's great that you are going for it, you sound so positive.
    Let us all know how the wildlife stuff goes,
    Henri x

Henri,i joined the wiltshire wildlife trust and the wildfowl and wetlands trust.The children are also members too.You can get involved in all sorts depending on how much time you have.Basically i have a list of all the nature reserves in the area and am gradually going to visit as many as i can.There are also childrens wildlife groups for the kids to get really involved and different events to go to as well.I have always had a love for birds and nature.I've had a fab day today although i'm rather sunburnt!!!
    Ali xxx

Hi Ali, hun,

Great to hear you sounding so positive,

I think you have done really well to get as far as you did despite all the pain and suffering you were going through at the time,
    Its so good to hear you wanting to do things for yourself and im so happy for you, and admire your strenght and determination
    give your self a big pat on the back cos every thing u have now is down to you no one else,

hope to see you in chat one night big hug mate xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx

kairen x

Well done Ali,

You have come on brillently and done so well and sound so Positive hun thats brill. Oh the wildlife things sounds fab to i just adore animals and wild life.

Good on ya girl!

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information