Hi, Everyone! I am proud to say I have been pretty much anxiety - free for about a month now. Sure, I have moments, but I have been able to get myself under control and feel relatively normal . . until now . . .

The other night I was sitting, watching TV. I took a bite of cereal and it didn't taste right to me. Then, I could feel a little twinge of concern. The next thing I knew, in my head, I felt a whooshing or "falling sensation" and I could really feel the adrenaline flow then. I suddenly worried if I was having a seizure or stroke. It happened a few times afterward, and I remember just trembling with fear. Then, another head whoosh and my trembling went away, but I could feel this warmth coming over me. I tried to sleep and occasionally it was the rest of my body getting the "falling" sensations.

The next day, I was very irritable, tired, I had a headache, and no doubt my mind was on my head whooshing. I have still experienced it and it is freaking me out. It seems to occur when I am using my eyes -- primarily when watching TV, not when I am active.

This past year, all my EkGs. blood work, and even a CT on my brain came back normal. I do have other stressors in my life like my marriage, a sick child that has had a fever for over a week now (doc says it's viral, but that doesn't help me) -- btw on my way to taking her to the doctor (Monday) I had a mild panic attack, so evidently I was already keyed up. The whooshing started Tuesday night -- the holidays in general and so forth. I just wonder if I am just exhausted and my brain is in overdrive.

Has anyone else experienced this? Thank you in advance for anything you can tell me. Hugs, Wiskers ~