Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EXTREME TIREDNESS

EXTREME TIREDNESS

Why is it when i have had a few good days its always followed by chronic tiredness. I start to make plans of what i will do the next day then WHAM!!!! the next day comes and i can hardly get out of bed it really gets me down.Ihavent got time to sit around and although it might sound strange the tiredness is so extreme it panics me. Ihave just dozed of with a relaxation tape but its made no differance. So thats another day ruined. Sorry to winge on but i am fed up. Worse still it always lasts all day whatever i do.
    Does anyone else get this?

Luv Barb xxx

Funny you should mention this... yesterday I had my best day in ages and today I am shattered!
    Really can't work out why this might be. Possibly on good days the brain is working on a different level, at perhaps an optimum level of performance, and is not used to it, and so we get tired the next day.
    Or perhaps it is just the time of year and we're not sleeping as well during the night when it is hot...

Gareth

*** I think, therefore I'm anxious ***

Hiya Barb,

Yeah I also get this..Im feeling like it today and Ive got lots to do but no energy, my eyes feel stingy too...and it is horrible as you think if you have akip it will go but it doesnt!

Hope you feela little better later.

Tatty B xx

thats true Gareth i am not sleeping well, but i still get it when i do

Barb xx

Hi Barb

I also have a few good days and then I'm shattered as well.

Also after a couple of wobbly days it takes me a while to get back in the swing of things and stop being exhausted.

Jo x

hi barb yeah i suffer from a lot of tiredness,but i still try to get out for walks,and light excerise which seems to help

metal,rock, and hardcore music is my life!

Hi Tony

Iwish i could go out even in the garden as i;ve got so much to do but i got up to get some lunch and felt like i was going to collapse thats how bad it is.

Barb xx

barb have you tried research on ME(chronic fatigue)maybe that will help

metal,rock, and hardcore music is my life!

Hi Barb,
    Sorry you feel rough right now, i understand how you are feeling, but if you are not sleeping, add to that the hot weather, stir in anxiety and panic, and that's why you are tired, i have no advice really, just to say i have things to do in the garden, so armed with notepad/pen, water, chair etc.. i sat in the garden and made lists, i know it gets nothing done, but it's a start. Have a nice early night, if poss. listen to your relaxation tape and tomorrow?? hopefully!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Barb,

When I first started getting better after having extreme anxiety, I was also completely wiped...I would go out and do an errand, and then have to lay down for 3 hours to recover!! The way I figure it, the lessening of the anxiety for a good day allows the body to relax, which it likes (!!!) and then it wants more, hence the tiredness the next day! I just went with it, and allowed my body to get the rest it needed. In time, the tiredness decreased, because my body was getting stronger. Try not to see it as a wasted day...you are helping your body to heal! That said, I did try to do at least one thing a day, because laying around all day can become addicting!

Take care, hope you feel better soon,
    xxxLisa

~Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage~ Anais Nin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information