hey my names john ive been looking at the site for a while now but didnt introduce myself as i didnt realise what was wrongand i thought if i messaged i wouldnt be taken seriously and my problems werent as important as other peoples( i realised i was just overthinking things as usual tho i think : P) im 20 and at uni and on and off for as long as i can remember ive had panic attacks, doubts(like way over the top for no reason) suicidal thoughts n other stuff which i thought were pretty normal(because i hide them so i thought other people did) but my girlfriend of 5 yrs is clearly affected so i thought id check it out i recently i found out its pure o ocd or at least ive found some articles from people suffering from what i do and they call it that
id like to talk to you as you are clearly well informed and it would be good to have people that understand, who are nice(or at least you seem it ) to talk to i cant talk to ppl in real life for fear of what theyll think but i hope this goes well (im trying techniques to stop it but i dont know if theyll work, its been so long)