hey guys

I am really depressed, and have no self esteem. i am 19 and i hate everything about myself, i have been put on new medication and sleepin tablets as i cannot bring myself to do anything anymore. all in all i feel crap.

My bf is a taxi driver(35 yrs) and due to my paranoia and panic attacks etc. i convinced him to do day shifts instead of night. however now he is in financial difficulty and he is goin bk on nights.

This means pickin up drug dealers, prostitutes, drunk women(who invite him into their house), and young, hot, confident girls.

the thought of him going out everynight and doing this turns my stomach, i feel sick and cant move out as i have no money. i will get panic attacks, feel jealous and i hate it. I dont want him looking at young hot girls adn taking them home after a night out. im so scared and worried and sick and worried.

please help i need some advice or someone i can relate to!

thanks sam

p.s also he wants to go to a stag do in jan and this is also playin on my mind as there will be loadsa perfect lookin strippers everywhere i cant stand the thought.