Thread: im on my own and feeling horrible

im on my own and feeling horrible

well my little boy has started at nursery this morning, hes only there until 12:30 but now both of my children are out and im sitting on my own Well unless you count the one still at home in my tummy.

I am pleased he is there in a way but i cant stop feel shaky and i keeo having to sit and calm my breathing down - its so empty here. I didnt think I was anxious about being on my own but turns out I am.

I have until february of this 2 mornings a week until my new little baby arrives - how sad is it that a newborn will make me feel less anxious

Im going to put some xmas music on and wrap some pressies if i can.

sophie

Re: im on my own and feeling horrible

I know how you feel today. My boyfriend is shopping in newcastle which is an hour away and will be gone till late this afternoon and my bfs dad is taking my son out for the day so I am on my own all day. I can't go out anywhere cause I'm agoraphobic. I don't know what to do with myself today I feel lost.

I cant go out either i get too panicky and have to run home. I would love to be able to use the time to go round town etc look at the xmas stuff but i know i would end up running home again and feeling even worse ... i am going tomorrow with my husband so i will have to look forward to that instead .

i have been looking forward to time on my own but now its here i cant wait for it to end!
    lol

sophie

I'm like that too. I always complain I never get any time to myself to relax then when I finally get some I just want my family to come home. I usually just come on here and chat and play some games. It helps take my mind off things. I listen to my relaxation cds too. Do you have any? You could have a listen to one to help yourself relax a bit?

I dont have any relaxation cds, today I have stuck some xmas music on and i am trying to wrap some some presents but i keep getting bored lol.I am not good at wrapping it ends up looking like my 4 year old did it!

sophie

Lol I'm not that good at it either but I'm better than my boyfriend his wrapping skills are terrible bless him.

Thread Information