Thread: General Query

General Query

Hello all, hope you are all having a good day. Just wanted to ask a general question, I suppose the answers will probably vary. I was just wondering how long the symptoms of anxiety/stress, like headaches and dizziness last. I have been feeling like this for 4 or 5 months now, and I just need to know that it will get better, as I am getting so sad and frustrated……..

Re: General Query

Hi,
    I have suffered since beginning August from anxiety and panic. The dizziness for me was horrendous and lasted ages. It was so severe I couldn't even stand up. I had a really really bad day back at the beginning of October when I had just about given up, and cried for ages in my partners arms. The very next day, my dizziness had gone! I still get dizzy when overly worried, but no where near the same or constant level. I haven't really had headaches as such, just the tight band around my head. I have cut out all caffeine and given up smoking throughout this too.
    Hope you feel better soon.

ive had health anxiety for about 8 weeks now, i hate it, i think it came from a cancer scare that my sister had, she turned out fine, but i think thats where mine started. i have had all symptoms, the dizziness lasted about a week of 2 weeks in2 this horrible thing, ive had all types of cancer.....neddless to say i havent! i just hope that i can shake this off, i am trying, cus i have a young family and want to get excited for xmas. i am having a good day today so lets hope it lasts.....i hope u feel better soon xx

mine go in waves - so i will feel them for a few weekd then might go a few weeks of feelign not too bad then it comes back but its hard to say how long a particular episode will last

sophie

Thread Information