Thread: Chest Pain Still

Chest Pain Still

Hi all,

I have suffered from chest pains with my anxiety and recently it has not really been in my chest more in my arm. I do get a tension build up in my chest and sometimes I can relieve it by stretching right back and cracking my chest bone.

When I told my doctor about this she seemed to think this was more of a pyhsio problem, I am currently waiting on physio. Does anyone else have this?

Also tonight when I bent over to put the plug in the bath I had a pain in my chest. Sorry but getting worried again.

I should have said that the doc also doubled my prozac to 40mg's again after reducing it.

Trixi
    xxx

Re: Chest Pain Still

Hey, Trixie...I, too, get chest pains especially when I'm lying down. I honestly believe, though, that these pains are due to my spine/ribs that are out of alignment. Plus I sleep on my right side and that kinda mushes everything together lol

We have to remember that our spines are full of nerves to every part of our body and if something is out of alignment it's pushing on a nerve to somewhere which can cause pain. Example: a disc in our lower back can push on a nerve that we can feel in our arm. It's not life threatning but with anxiety it feels like it can be.

If your dr says your heart is fine keep telling yourself that.

I would love to get back to a chiropractor but that's in the future for me when I get more comfortable going anywhere at all lol

It's amazing to me how every little pain or twitch freaks me out now and I have to keep reminding myself what those little pains or twitches probably really are...nothing more than my spine being out of alignment, or tenseness in muscles, etc..

You'll be fine and remember you're not alone

Take care,

Lacey

Your reply is really reassuring thanks for taking the time to reply. I am sure with Physio that I will get to the bottom of this.

You said that you were going to go to a Chiropractor when you feel comfortable going anywhere, I really hope you feel better soon and manage to get sorted out. It is the most horrible feeling when you want to go out but it seems like there is something stopping you that you do not want.

Trixi
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by trixi View Post
    Your reply is really reassuring thanks for taking the time to reply. I am sure with Physio that I will get to the bottom of this.

You said that you were going to go to a Chiropractor when you feel comfortable going anywhere, I really hope you feel better soon and manage to get sorted out. It is the most horrible feeling when you want to go out but it seems like there is something stopping you that you do not want.

Trixi
    xx
    Sorry about the typo of your name lol

What you said about something stopping us when we want to go out...how true that is. It's like an invisible brick wall!

I'm glad I was able to reassure you even if it's just a little bit.

Take care,

Lacey

Thread Information