Now this might sound really crazy, so bear with me,

I had an accident the other day, I caught my foot in the wire near my PC I then twisted fell and pulled the keyboard down on my ankle and foot, it all happened so quickly, I was on the phone at the time, but I hobbled to the sofa rubbed it better and though no more of it.

I then had a doctors apt that afternoon to put my mind at rest about all my other fears, and came out of their feeling great.

Then that night I came home and I noticed my foot was really hurting, so I took a look at it and it was bright red very hot and really hurt, I couldn;t even put it down properly.

Anway, I started to panic a bit, I then noticed the pain started to travel and althought the foot is swollen and red I started to convince myself I had caused a blood clot and it was travelling to my heart,now I am panicking writing this story, so apologies if I start making spelling mistakes. Now I know this sounds really crazy to some people, and I know this is probably irrational, but I have had four panic attacks since yesterday because of my fear and my ability to convince myself this is worse than what it is.

I cant go and get it checked out and I a petrified, please tell me iother people think like this or I will lock myself away

Sorry guys I apologise but this is driving me mad, I am scared to move at the moment

Any suggestions would be great

Sue with 5 children

scknight