The anti bs started working within 48 hours that the GP gave me for sinusitis. I am now pain free but today am feeling absolutly exhausted and lightheaded, even talking is an effort. I could sleep all day I have had flu and sinusitis and the children have all had the flu and ear infections

I am on 500mg 3x a day of amoxicillin, will these be making me feel this exhausted? I haven't really rested since being ill, I started with a cold 3 weeks ago, then got a flu virus and sinusitis on top of that, I don't think I have ever felt so ill. Now the anti bs have kicked in and the sinusitis is on its way out I feel drained I am struggling with the children tbh, I feel guilty they are not being fed aswell as usual and I can't even do housework/ironing etc... I am that exhausted.

I am taking my vitamins, trying to eat but my apetite has really gone over the last 3 weeks. I felt alot better at the weekend but suddenly today I feel like I have been hit by a bus. I have missed 2 doses, evening ones because I have fell asleep so quickly, hope that won't stop the anti bs working, I am exhausted today and I only get this tired usually when I am coming down with something, surely nothing else

Any tips on how to get some energy and get over this abit quicker?