First of all, I hope everyone has had a great Christmas and wishing the very best for 2009 for everyone here.

Something happened today for the second time in 2 weeks and I was wondering if anyone knew or could give me some reassaurance!

It started off with a very small headache, and a general feeling of grogginess. I then went to bed and started googling symptoms (BAD idea) and started feeling worse. I then had a pounding headache, was shaking, and eventually felt extremely sick. I tried lying down and closing my eyes but I had to rush to the bathroom and was a little sick, and by then I could barely stand up I was shaking so much. I then managed to get back to bed, slept for around 4 hours and woke up feeling much better. This happened about 2pm this afternoon.

What on earth is wrong? I'm extremely worried that if I'm away (such as at work) this will be unbearable. THe last time, this happened on Christmas eve and my dad was driving me to see my aunt. I'm worried that it might have happened because I slept for 10 hours last night. Does anyone know of this, has had something similar, or might it be serious? Thanks!! Happy 2009