Thread: pls reply

pls reply

i put a post out 2 day sayin i had a trembling feeling in my body but now ive realised its in the right side of my body wen i touch my stomach on the right side i feel throbing like a vibratin there has been slight pain now an then wat is this any1 know its scaring me pls help??? x

Re: pls reply

Hi celia, its sad to see you suffering like this and i can't begin to know what you went through when you were younger, but after reading your previous threads, it sounds like alot of your anxiety-related physical symptoms could be a result of the abuse you suffered. Its just a way of the mind transfering the pain. Its really an emotional pain, but its coming out as a physical pain.

You don't mention a psychiatrist or counsellor of any kind in your life right now, and maybe its worth talking to someone about what happened to you. It could help with the anxiety.

But for what its worth, we are here too and i know there are other people here who have suffered abuse in the same way. I hope you can find a member to exchange private messages with about this.

Sorry I can't be more help, but please believe me when i say that ive read all of your threads and posts tonight and I really do not think you have anything to worry about with your pains and trembling, that you are suffering from alot of anxiety which is bad enough i know.

Take care
    Cathy xxx

celia chick do u ave msn if soo add me on theree kendricksbabygal@hotmail.com im always online so cum n chat to me im here to hrlp ,best wises c.xxx

I know thanku 4 ur post its scarin me i thought i was over panic attacks as ive not had 1 for a bit now seems 2 b comin bac maybe somethin has triggered it wiv out me realisin thank u means a lot 2 me xx

i dont know how 2 add people as i am new 2 msn but mine is celia_davies@hotmail.com if u can add me pls that would b nice thank u all xx

Thread Information