Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: scared

scared

hi everyone,
    i am really worried about my breathing this morning, im still a bit out of breath, but when i took a deep breath i heard like a noise like a wheeze, its only when i do an intake of breath it happens, not when im breathing normal, now i cant stop doing the deep intakes of breath and now i feel like im not breathing right, does this mean there is something on my lungs now, can anyone relate[?]
    luv sue xx

Hi

If you're so worried about your lungs, maybe it would be wise to check with docs and that would put your mind at rest..

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

hi Sue,

I often hear a wheeze when i breath but after a good cough it goes again.. I also get it after very cold drinks strangely! but its fine.. try and do something to get your mind off your breathing, i know its hard but I'm sure there is nothing to worry about. Perhaps if it doesn't go by tmrow, think about making an appt with your gp to let them listen to your lungs while you breath.. just to put your mind at rest..

love lisa
    xxx

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

thanks guys,
    ive had my chest checked last week and was told it was clear
    luv sue xx

If it's clear, then so good! That would probably mean u're being sensitive, if not to say obsessed, with your breathing rythm, which can make you think you're lungs are failing or something. If that happens, go outside, take a long slow walk, breath slow and normal, get urself tired a bit, and then come back home. You will feel much better and less sensitive to your breathing.

Sam.

One day, one day I will beat u and that day, I will be free again, as I was before...

You have nothing to worry about Sue - just try to relax

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Sue ,

why do you still believe that there us something wrong with your breathing when time has passed since you first posted about it - you are still here and doing fine breathing wise . What happens to your thought process each time ?

What is it that you think about each time and PLEASE do not start a new post each time when it is similar but do add onto the end of your previous one.

It strikes me that by always posting as though this is a new topic/ issue for you you are not recognising that this is a recurrent problem for you and needs to be viewed as such so moving on to what is behind it rather than superficial reassurance each time.

What meaning do you attach to the thoughts you're having ?

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

hi, i feel like that alot, its only when you are aware of your breathing if you know what i mean. im actually going to get checked to see if im asthmatic, as it runs in the family anyway. but no doubt im being paranoid as usual. i know this may sound wierd but i tried chewing on airwaves and it makes the air you breath in seem cold and i found it actually worked to make me feel like i could breath properly. might work for you, you never know, i feel anything is worth a try. good luck xx.

dmcgovern

Yeah...I tend to chew on Trebor Sugar free mints as well...I find it helps 'open' up the air passages and throat a bit. Though I'm sure it's mostly the mind relaxing.

Sam.

One day, one day I will beat u and that day, I will be free again, as I was before...

meg- i just get scared that somethings going to happen, hense me sending a new post,so i get a quick reply, im not the only one who keeps on about the same thing all the time, and now i feel stupid, this site is helping me alot, i dont like being patrinised, and thats what i feel youve done in your last message
    regards sue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information