Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internal Shaking/Tremors

Internal Shaking/Tremors

-I am noe scared it feels like I am shaking/tremoring internally inside my head/and body, this morning I turned over in bed and then it felt like the whole bed was shaking, what is this??

Re: Internal Shaking/Tremors

Please do not panic, there are a few threads on here about these. I have these on and off, i have been told it is to much adrenalin. Please read on the threads they are SO useful.

Take care and please try not to panic.

Karen xx

Thanks for your reply, it's too scary!

Oh my goodness! I had this so badly a few weeks ago that I had to keep telling people I was cold so I didn't look like a weirdo! I couldn't even sleep because as soon as I would doze...I'd tremble and it would wake me up. When it finally stopped...my whole body hurt from trembling for days! I was extremely anxious during this time and then it went away so I'm quite sure it is from anxiety/adrenaline. I'm sure you are fine, hun. Take care!

i had these when my anxiety was at its absolute worst! its horrible, i woke me up .

leanne xx

I'm struggling to cope, I feel dizzy, sick, and I just don't know what to do any more. Head pains on and off, am trying to work but struggling. I just feel so lousy.

I feel like my brain is shaking in my skull, my legs are shaking, and my face is shaking..... It is so horrible, It just came on for no reason about an hour ago and won't go away,

I've had these tremors too. It happened when I was at my most anxious a couple of years ago, I'd get woken up by it all the time and then spend ages trying to get back to sleep. I think it's from adreniline but it's definitely caused by anxiety, when I managed to stop myself being so anxious it gradually went away.

You just have to remember how much your mind affects your body, worrying about your health causes the problems, do everything you can to distract your mind from the problems and believe you're not dying.

I'm sure it'll go away when you're less freaked out, I bet loads of health anxiety sufferers can sympathise.

Good luck
    x

Thanks a lot.... I now keep getting acid reflux!! ARGH this is horrible!! xx

Hi sometimes knowing others have the same thing can help dis spell the worry, I too get the 'sjkes' mine are inside, my body trembles, at forst I was convinced it was my heart and didnt dare to check mt pulse fearful it was my heart and the fear that would have added, but I did check it, had to know!! and my heart, for this time anyway, was fine, ticking away as it should, a little faster perhaps becuae of the fear but it was working as I hoped it would, the shaking trembling is weird but it has happened to me odd times during the past 20 years I have had what I call bad nerves and I am still here, so if it helps at all to know that it is NOT just you and that others that also have anxiety etc do have these then I hope my message reassures you at least a little.
    Funnily enough it is the ONLY time I actually like to hear my heart beat, most of the time it is so damn annoying but when something else happens shakes, strange feelings even pains etc to hear the bang bang of my heart is strangly reassuring. Take care and realise you are not alone, if all the people in the world all stood together that suffer some sort of anxiety stress strangness etc that we all have here on this forum, I am convinced there would be so few 'others' they would make something up to join us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information