Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i think i should leave

i think i should leave

i think its time to leave i dont know anybody anymore its not like it use to be no one talks to me when i am in
    nobody seems interested anymore or its full of kids

Re: i think i should leave

Hey Sam

I think you need to take a moment hun and jump in and get to know the new faces kicking about. I know lots of things have changed a lot of the old members are less active than they used to be or simply arent here anymore. But I assure you we are not all kids lol I'm not at 36. Threr has definately been a change since i first joined over 8 months ago but i think its settling down again. try to look on the positive side. new people to meet and talk to who may have some new info and stuff to share. Even new friends to make.
    Don't be afraid to reach out there are plenty who will hold out their hand for you.

Take care Sam

Pooh xxxx
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

Aw sam sorry your feeling like that...its ages since i spoke to you in chat..apart from tonight and it was really nice to see an old face (not that your old though...lol)
    If you had been in just a little earlier there was quite a few older members that you would have known and been able to chat too. Its hard when you dont come in even for a week or two...ive done it myself a few times and theres a load of new people to get to know again,..but they are worth getting to know as they are really good people and good fun too. Please give it a litttle longer hun, and you know you can always pm me anytime you like if it helps
    Take care and come back soon xx

hi,

ive been a member since may last year, but have only starting using the chat in the past few months, im not a kid im 44, and i have made so many new friends and received loads of help and advice from other members, give it another try , its quieter in the mornings.

take care

Aww Sam please dont leave because of this. I too know how you feel ive been a member for a bit and i dont know as many people as i used to and yes there are younger folk on but there are a few of us older ones as well( mind you im young at 37 lol).
    I have been making an effort to pop in to chat as i haven't been for a while especially last night as there were a few new members in there. Thought it was about time to talk to some new folk.
    Please pop into chat , you'll defo be made to feel welcome and u know u can pm me anytime look forward to speaking xx

I defo think you shouldnt leave sam!!!!
    How dare you!
    Just give me a txt when your going in so that il know not to go in
    I know im one of the young uns that go in there but at least you know me.
    No seriously it is strange when theres so many new ones in there but theyre a friendly bunch. I just go in there from time to time and gabble away to myself which is nothing new cus i do that all the time at home!
    You stay put SAMKIRMAN

Laugh and the world laughs with you , cry and ? .....
    you need a bog roll. lol

Please stay! I'm a young 'un but I'm really nice I promise....

xx

its not allways full of kids,i mean yeh there are a few more teens than there used to be but still you can chat to us, just becuase where "kids" doesnt mean were not interested in the older members of nmp.i gotta agree its not quite the same as it was when i joined and alot of my friends have left but that means there a new people and oportunitys (yeh i no its spelt wrong) to make new friends.i hope you reconsider

charli xx

Do we move along with fate?
    Or is it fate that unravels wih the steps we take?

Bless you wee Charli

Yeah Sam, i agree it has changes but not necessarily for the worse. We have some lovely new members that use chat alot and some old faces still there too.

Give it a change hun and i'm sure you'll get to know everyone again.

P.s I think Charli is the youngest we have in there but trust me, she talks a whole lot of sense.

Love Lisa
    xxxx

Charli, I have to agree just because we're young doesn't mean we're not interested in chatting with older members in fact some of the wonderful people I have chatted to on here and made friends with are older than myself xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information