I thought i was doing ok yesterday then i got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and got some really bad cramps in my belly and not long after that i was Panicing!!!!! I know alot of us just feel like we have some kind of cancer or something but what if this pain is telling me that i really do have it? I mean, "most" of us turn out to be ok but there's gotta be someone that ends up with it right? I'm sure that someone is gonna be me Cancer can't bypass everyone,,,i'm glad that most all of us are just feeling symptoms and not really having what we think is wrong but i've had symptoms all my life so its gonna turn into something sometime, i'm not getting any younger,,,turning 37 this month wow where did the years go,,,they were wasted on panic!!! Lots of wasted years wasted instead of being happy so i'm reaching the end of it with only a few wonderful memories, how do people die peacefully? Not everyone dies while panicing and crying do they? Are they comfortable with all they've accomplished. Maybe they're comfortable in their religion. Maybe they just accept it as part of life. My husband accepts it for part of life and he's not concerned about it at all, Boy do i wish i could be that way, how do you get to that point? I'm sorry i'm being such a downer here i know thats not what y'all need, but i don't have my husband to talk to tonight so i need to get these feelings out. probably no one has read this far into my post anyhow and for those of you that have, "bless your heart"