Thread: Insomnia

Unhappy Insomnia

I'm exhausted, I've only slept for about five hours in the last two days I NEED SLEEP. Ive had two panic attacks today I know it's the tiredness but I just cant drop off. I work on a computer all day, I felt so bad this afternoon I could'nt see the screen so just pretened to work!!! I'm dreading tonight. My DR gave me CITROPLAM last month it's still in the drawer, I so wanted to get through the anxiety without meds but I can slowly feel myself giving in. My husband is losing patience with me he cares but he cant understand why swollowing a little white pill is so difficult. I used citroplam before, it worked and I thought I was cured I've only started with the panic again after a break of nearly two years and I do'nt remember it being this bad before. I've started to show signs of agoraphobia I think this is because when I get home from work my priority is to sleep so i'm not going out anymore .

Last time I had the anxiety I just had the meds I did'nt try it alone. I've got my second visit with the CBT on Friday but I do'nt know if I can cope until then. I'm only using rescue remedy at the moment.

Re: Insomnia

Hi Kath and welcome to NMP

I can understand your fears about taking medication, but if it worked before why not give it a try? I am sure you will feel a lot better all round.

I am sure you will like it here and find lots, of advice, support and information. Chat is a great place to make new friends

xxx

Re: Insomnia

Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

The Sticky Kitchen on facebook!

Thread Information