Thread: insomnia

insomnia

i had such an awful night last night, my head feels soo weird, since before christmas ive felt depressed and like the depersonalisation feeling, then yesterday for first day felt good in morning till late afternoon i felt bad again and then at night when bedtime i was soo restless with all these weird thoughts not things that i had to do, just people in general going round my head, like people who just seem to be ignoring me but not others etc so i wrote it down but that didnt help much, tried listening to music ended up turning that off, tried to find antiphychotic medication and took an extra teaspoon more then i should to see if it would help, was told i could as long as no more then one by doc,as once took 2 extra of 25mg, must of eventually nooded off, but feel weird today
    had awful dream about losing one of my pets, and admit im scared of losing any of them

Re: insomnia

I used to be a person that could drop off within 15mins of going to bed and I may wake a couple of time throughout the night got for a few seconds and then back off to sleep
    This has changed and now it takes me till about 1am before I drop off to sleep, even though I am tired sll evening... I am then waking up, several times and taking time to fall back to sleep... I then finally awake properly about 6am and cant go back to sleep....

So sometimes I get less than 5hrs sleep and im tired all day and want to just put my head down all day

Any advised??

Thread Information