Thread: Progress at Last!

Talking Progress at Last!

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to share my news with you all. I have just come back from an appointment with my doctor and he is very pleased with my progress in getting over my anxiety. I had a blip christmas eve and shed a few tears as I was getting myself worked up over cooking for eight people christmas day. But at the end of the day christmas turned out great and I got through it!
    My doctor has suggested I reduce my Prozac by only taking it five days a week instead of every day. I have to choose which two days of the week I feel I don`t need to take it so I`ve chosen Saturday and Sunday. I`ve got to go back and see him again in a month.
    I would like to thank everyone on this site including those I`ve chatted to in the chatroom and those that have replied positively to my posts.
    I will continue to be on here because I think it`s great and it has helped me so much!

Take care all!

Tanya xx

Re: Progress at Last!

welldone on your progress glad things are getting better for you
    if you feel okay to reduce your meds then thats really good but dont let your doc push you into doing anything that you are not happy with. if your happy to try the reduced meds then give it ago but if it doesnt work and you feel you need to go back to taking them everyday then do and dont see it as a failure, it would be that the timing wasnt right. Good luck and wish you all the best for your future.

Re: Progress at Last!

YYYAAAAYYYY!!! im so pleased in your progress hun, it makes me realise it can be done, you are an amazing person, everytime ur in chat you make everybody laugh, love uuu!! xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x

Talking Re: Progress at Last!

Hey!

Thank you so much for the replies! Titchy! yay! Hope you continue to do so well, you`re great!

xxTanyaxx

Thread Information