Hello all,

its been a while since i've been on here, but i always seem to find myself coming back when the going gets tough.

im not sure who will remember this, but i was posting videos of my attemped recovery from GAD, Agoraphobia, Depression, Health Anxiety & Panic Attacks on youtube.

The progress has been remarkable, and ive started attempting to do lots of things i couldnt even bear the thought of before i started this vlogging. Unfortunately tho, i came across some undesirables on youtube and they were trying to make fun of this disorder. (much to my disgust)

Anyway... i removed my youtube account yesterday, and opened up a new site, its www.panicstation.ning.com, its a social networking site, a little like myspace, BUT it is only for people who suffer with any form of anxiety.

There are videos on there, blogs and photos of fellow sufferers, we only have 35 members at present, but it was only opened on saturday evening.

Go along and check it out, im hoping that this is not seen as an advert for this new site, it is a non profit site and this message is purely to try and help others in their recovery from anxiety.

I am on the road to recovery and im certain of it, but i wouldnt have done it without youtube and the other videos ive seen, but youtube gets so many idiots on there it was hard to keep positive.
panicstation.ning.com is almost a youtube run by sufferers for sufferers.

www.panicstation.ning.com

Thanks for listenin