Hi all,

I'm going through a real bad spell of anxiety at the moment, I'm become very sensitive to outside noise/noise of neighbours (not good as I live in an apartment). It doesn't matter what time of day it is any noise I hear will trigger a rush of adrenaline. I'm having put up with very regular waves of anxiety/panic. Currently on 15mg Mitrazapine and have just started seeing a MIND counsellor as well as on a waitlist for anxiety management.

Anyway, currently I'm waking in the morning (normally at the slightest noise) and I'm instantly overwhelmed with a feeling of absolute terror / dread / and despair. This really hits me hard, particularly in my stomach. The last two days I've had to go to the toilet and be sick - no actual vomit just lots of stomach acid. I normally feel better as the day wears on, although as always foreign or unexpected noises still instantly trigger an anxiety attack.

Does anyone have any suggestions for dealing with this particular early morning sickness? I don't know if it's worth seeing my GP, as I've been twice in the last month abut my anxiety/depression and both times it's been a case of "it's anxiety, you need to manage it by using these techniques" so I feel almost like I'm turning into a hypochondriac by keeping going back. I just feel so rotten, and I know most of it is "self inflicted" by my mind.

Feel like I'm only just holding on... If I could manage the physical symptoms I feel this might give me a fighting chance of getting my head sorted, but I'm struggling to manage them and the morning sickness isn't helping