hi all how does it happen then? one day you can be out partying, cinema, with boyfriend/girlfriend, then your world gets turned upside down. I no longer go outside my front door im agropohbic, i left my job my car and my home was re possed . i now live in rented accomodation and am too scared to even leave my bedroom sometimes. i was a party girl and loved a good time and now its challenge for me to even get up. i dont even know what i afraid of i couldnt even explain to the doctor because i ran home and panicked the other day. i feel completley useless to anyone and feel ive let my family down, my boyfriend will not be around much longer i doubt because i will not leave the house and he wants to be showing me off to his family and i cant do it. i had so much and i lost everything does it get better?
i had money car the holidays a great house with a bar in the garden, i had everything id always wanted then in the last year i lost everything i even had a baby that died then my grandad died shortly after. i suffered domestic abuse from a violent partner for two years which im now out off, but that left me emotinally scared and frightned. i just want my life back not how it was just so i can go outside the front door and be normal.
i was given medication but am too scared to take it because i think it will make me worse. my problem is i am too scared off what will happen next, i ALWAYS bit the bullet and got on with it but this time it beat me and i feel pinned to the post and cant see this ever ending i also feel like the only one who got it this bad, please reply if u have any advice or tips xxx