Thread: feeling crap- reassurance needed

feeling crap- reassurance needed

Feeling really weird, like weird sensation in chest, sort of hot, I'm just really aware of my chest, does that make sense? Thought it was palpitations but taken pulse several times and its normal!

Also feel like i keep needing to take really deep breaths in, like my chest doesnt expand enough! No pain, just weird sensations/feelings.

I am very tired, but i do not actually feel anxious at the moment although at times i think i'm GOING to panick but never actually do...what is this...why does my body always make me feel crap?!! Got drs next thur.

Cassi23 xxxxx

Re: feeling crap- reassurance needed

Hi,

The sensation with the breathing is anxiety related. I get this alot and it used to really alarm me as it felt like I just couldn't get enough air into my lungs. You have to reassure yourself that although it feels like you are not getting enough breath you are. Your body will not allow otherwise and if you were not getting enough breath it would force you to do so. If you can accept this then it will go of its own accord and bother you less.

The weird feeling in the chest I am not sure about. I notice you have another thread from yesterday about upper abdominal pain so can only think they are related. Again it could be anxiety but it could also be something else like something you ate or a stomach bug maybe.

Take care for now

Nechtan

Re: feeling crap- reassurance needed

Thanks Nechtan,

im not sure about this weird chest sensation either, i have had it before so must be anxiety related but i really find it so hard to accept that it is anxiety alone that makes me feel this poop! Oh well, does this ever go away?!!?!

Cassi xxx

Thread Information