Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I cannot control my eating of junk food

I cannot control my eating of junk food

Hello everyone,

I am a working executive, working long hours and addicted to fast food, usually eating while I'm in the office. I seem to eat whether I'm hungry or not and have got to a stage where I am unable to control my eating habit. Unfortunately, my weight is increasing and I'm being forced to buy clothes a size larger than normal. I can devote a little time to exercise, but is there a recommended safe way to lose weight? I've heard of all these diets, such as Atkins, that don't sound very healthy at all.

Re: I cannot control my eating of junk food

The problem with fast food is that it is addictive. It's high in salt, has addictives that make you crave it, lots of sugar....

You can buy tablets from health food shops that can help to stop you needing the sugar fix.

The best way to lose weight is to eat healthy and exercise.... Boring !

I wanted to lose a stone the other year but I find it hard to motivate myself so I joined Weight Watchers. It's a sensible diet - lots of salad, fruit and veg. I could have lamb, chicken etc... I could even have a homemade burger and chips. Chocolate too - but in moderation. I found it easy to follow and to keep to.

I cant control my eating of junk food either so you are not alone.

Shirley

[

You can buy tablets from health food shops that can help to stop you needing the sugar fix.

Hi Sam could you tell me what they are called please ? and do you know if you can take them with ssris ? Need a quick fix at the moment Ive put on a few pounds and cant loose it ,Im going away soon and really want to try and shift it before I go ....First time in my life ive put on weight I cant get rid of ...Thanks Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Venus View Post
    Hi,
    I fully understand your problem - its quite common that people working long hours in offices pick up habits like eating junk food and set aside no time to exercise. Junk food is a serious health risk. My advice would be the following:
    ·Stop eating junk food, or at least cut it down to eating junk food a maximum of once per week.
    ·Start some simple, low key exercise such as walking
    Use a great product I have tried that actually burns body fat. Highly scientific and armed with worldwide patents it should have a noticeable impact in a short period of time
    Hey V

Which product is this???

L x

Quote Originally Posted by loulabella View Post
    Hey V

Which product is this???

L x
    Don't go fishing. If you look at all of this person's other posts, they are trying to sell a product.

Seems the problem is finding the time to sit down and plan meals ..if you are eating at the office all the time.

Could you not prepare food at weekends and maybe freeze and then take these in and microwave so that you are having varied meals that way you will enjoy something tasty and quick but that is healthier than commercial fast food.

For other days prepare a salad or cooked rice and veg dishes and bring in lots of fruit infact have a bowl on your desk, it will make you less tempted to pop out for that fast food ..

I would say to ensure that you take at least 20 minutes a day away from the office go for a power walk that way you can eat well, switch off from work pressures and exercise ...

Good luck x

Junk food is not good for your wealth you have to control your self and you have to avoid junk food. If you eat junk food so you have to suffer from lots of Diseases like Heart Diseases,High Cholesterol, Lack of Energy, poor concentration and many more Diseases.Develop awareness for fitness. This helps you separate junk food and diet from your regimen.

Hi Dahlia

The original poster was a spammer, so was the one who offered the "miraculous" solution to the problem!

Dahlia is offline Intermediate Member

Oh! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information