Thread: i know in past this has been brought up

i know in past this has been brought up

but how many of us drink to get rid of the poo anxiety ,and health anxiety , health anxiety for me is major and i drink to feel better anyone else???

Smile Re: i know in past this has been brought up

Yer i do when i drink alot of fluid, alot funny though i seem to stop worrying when i smell the fish and chip shop or im eating it lol its so weird

Re: i know in past this has been brought up

Amanda

Yup count me in on this one. I ONLY drink at night and only drink mild lager. I never get drunk.

I know there are some poor people out there who have so much more of an issue with this than i do and my heart really does go out to them. It really is a habit we get ourselves into and a very difficult one to break.

Love Lisa
    xxx

hi i used to drink and i mean way too much but it makes anxiety worse i dont drink every night now and do feel better for it although the drink helps at the time it wont work forever.

I do this sometimes although I have to agree with Spaced, I think it can really add to the anxiety, especially next day. I think if you stick to one or two and not every night then it's not a problem .

I usually just have an occasional glass of wine or a lager which has been shown to have great health benefits. It also helps with my anxiety as well if I'm stressed. The key is MODERATION. I deffinetly know the consequences of drinking too much and dealing with increased anxiety the next day.

thank you for the replies , if only i new when to stop id fel better im sure but i dont and cant probably now as to far into it , its def a vicious circle thats for sure , drink to feel better then feal realy anxious fronm drink then do it again im sure why my ha is sky high half the time

take care
    amanda

Yes I love a glass or two of wine at night although I find it hard to stop when I've had one or two so I've had to cut down by not having any some nights at all and just having a glass of water instead. I couldn't drink through the day - only at night when I'm relaxing watching telly or something. I feel happy after having wine and it doesn't make my anxiety worse - it seems to calm it down if anything.

Thread Information