Thread: waiting

waiting

Havent made it to work again today! Cant seem to face anyone or anything, have called and am now waiting for Doc to call me back re my symptoms!
    Interestingly i have been researching Tagamet online and one of the side effects is DEPRESSION!!!! Strange seeing as i had been sooooooooo much better, starting taking that and within days my mood crashed (

Re: waiting

Getting more and more nervous and anxious as i wait for thr doctor to call!

I hope she helps and gives me a doc note as i am due back at work tomo and i soooooooooo cant face it (

Hi, where you prescribed tagamet (cimetidine) for stomach ulcer/reflux/ indigestion? I didnt think they really prescribed it too much these days as proton pump inhibitors such as omaprazole/lansoprazole are very effective? (much better in my opinion, cleared my stomach probs up with no side effects)

Hope everything goes well with the Dr.

I take Lansoprazole for my stomache hernia which has worked well and I have not had any side effects at all.

I really hope you get the help you need from the doc and you feel better soon. I also take Omeprazole for heartburn/reflux and it's brilliant. maybe it might be worth asking to change to Omeprazole/Lanzeprazole?

Thread Information