Thread: I am new

I am new

Hi I'm Hohe, 23 aqnd new to the site.

I have been suffering with Anxiety/Panic disorder for around 10 years.

I have been to my doctor who suggetsed CBT but I never went along - my rationale was that when I am panicking the fact that I can go to the doctor calms me, so if i tried CBT and it didnt work I would be 'stuck' with no solutions.

Irrational i know.

I can't ever take pills of any kind, I don't drink, Smoke or travel away from the UK...I do have a better hold of things then before though.

This site is really good, I stumbled across it and can rationalise a bti more now...I'm perhaps not loosing my mind... xx

Re: I am new

hi hohe..im sure yur not loosing your mind..but i can understande why you feel that way. I took the plunge with medication about 6 weeks ago and im so pleased with the results they have done wonders for me! the site has really helped me so much, as has the chat room where there is a laid back atmosphere but allways someone to support in times of need.
    take care
    xx hugs xx
    jouniversal

Hi and to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends

Hi Hohe,

to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes

hi and welcome to NMP

Thanks everyone, the forums on this site are great - I hope I can contibute in a positive way. xx

Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

The Sticky Kitchen on facebook!

Thread Information