Thread: can't cope at the moment

can't cope at the moment

I've had a really bad few weeks and its made my anxiety sky high at the moment. Firstly I have to find a high school for my son who is autistic, the one school in my area that have the resources for autistic kids wont take him, they feel they can't meet his needs so its down to me n hubby to find one that will take him and the only other one for autistic kids is a special school 17 miles away from where we live, a bit of a treck for him.

Then my 16 yr old daughter has just been diagnosed with PCOS just 6weeks after her first hospital appointment, she is having other tests done now to check her tolerance to insulin and a scan to see just how bad the cysts are but with her hormone counts as bad as they are they expect to find over 20 on each ovary, she has also been put on the pill to make her periods start agian as not having them isn't good for her and to top it all she is going into hospital to have her tonsils out this week. I really feel for her as adolesence is a tough enough time without all this to cope with I'm not suprised she is moody and feels down.

All the kids have been ill with a tummy bug so I have cleaned up puke all week long and hubby has been pulling double shifts so its all been left to me to cope with.

I have constantly got butterflies in my stomack and keep getting etopics which I haven't had for a few years, I have struggled to go out because of the anxiety symptoms and I'm moody because I feel like I can't cope with everything that needs to be sorted out. I can't cope when too many things go wrong and need sorting out all at once and I can't ask anybody for help because it all has to be done by me.

I'm so sorry for ranting on but I really need a few words of encouragement because I feel like throwing in the towel and hiding away.

Re: can't cope at the moment

You sure have got a lot on your hands, lilly-lou, I feel sorry for you. I'm afraid I'm not much of a help for the panic attacks, as I've just started getting them myself for the first time in my life, but reading your post just got me thinking - isn't there anyone that could help you out a bit with the responsibilities? At times when I don't feel well I always have a real hard time asking someone for help, but sometimes we really have to do just that to get a break to be able to deal with our problems. Just a thought...
    Hang in there.

Re: can't cope at the moment

Hi Lilly-lou,

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through such a difficult time at the moment.

Sending you

Best wishes xx

Thread Information