Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Constant pins & needles\tingling in arms and legs + neck\back pain

Re: Constant pins & needles\tingling in arms and legs + neck\back pain

Wow...these are my exact symptoms at the moment.

Mainly the legs and mostly my left leg, feels like pins and needles and the skin stretching.

I don't take any medication.

I put it down to being sat at a computer for a lot of hours a day at work. I'd even began to worry about DVT!!

I never google symptoms now, I come straight here and always find that there are several people the same.

Take care out there

Pepercat, I couldn't agree more with you and your osteopath. I get all sorts of weird sensations from time to time (including horrible pins and needles, burning and tingling) and the ONLY thing that kills it is exercise, the more vigorous the better!

I always feel fantastic after going to the gym (guess its all the endorphins) and I really want to recommend exercise to anyone with anxiety symptoms. It doesn't take them away permanently (as everyone has to sit still sometime!) but it might go some way to helping us all understand that what we have is anxiety - not actual organic disease.

Tingling sensations in extremities etc or feelings of cold hands and feet when they are not actually cold are also symptoms of vitamin deficiencies. People suffering from anxiety are more prone to iron deficiency. Ask your doc to run a blood test for it. I had the same. Im now on iron tablets as i depleted my bodys iron stores due to strsss x

Hey all! This is a wonderful site and I already feel a bit of relief after reading your stories. I drive alot and I have lots of time to let my mind wonder. So I feel a little pain in the chest (a trapped wind) and there I go... Im having a heart attack and Im gonna die and sweaty hands burning sensation in chest and my left side feels like it is under preassure and I panic. All for nothing...
    I find that the more you read and understand, the more it helps. So I go to the doctor and I am now on 50mg Antidepresants. They do help alot but I would like to do it without it. Anyway. When I called the nurse about the constant preassure I feel from my eye to my head in my neck down my back all the way down my leg. She said that I need to take Ibuprofen and lotsa back massages. Well I did it and felt much better the next day. I still get it and when it gets bad I just do it again. My wife gets a little mad when I ask for the massage. But It really helps.
    Thank goodness Im not alone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information