Thread: I did it...

I did it...

Well as I posted a couple of days ago, I was fired for something I didnt do. It was done I think because I had another manager fired a few months ago for spitting on me. Anyway, I had been there for 6 years and it was a shock not to mention very hurtful when you know you havent done anything wrong and they treat you badly anyway. Anyway, I found another job yesterday and it will be so much better. Heres the thing, I have a conference call today at 11 to discuss with human resources what happened. I called them of course. I really feel like telling them what I think of them. I am not sure what to do, will it make me feel better to do this? No anxiety still after all this either so things must be looking up. Take care all.

Re: I did it...

Well done on the new job!

Its really bad when staff are getting treated the way you have described. I had a really bad supervisor in my previous job, Luckily I left, she tried getting me sacked too, Wasnt nice.

Hope it works out for you,
    Take care.

Hi Gtrgrl,

I am so pleased to hear that you've got another job. WELL DONE!!

Best wishes xx

Congratulations on getting a new job so quickly.Well done

Do you think that telling human resources will be of any benefit? If so tell them, it might just help other people in simular situations.

Hope all goes well for you.

Take care xxx

Thread Information