Hi Folks,

Just wondered if anyone else suffers from sudden onset of dizziness/lightheadedness that just comes out of nowhere.

I have had this for many years of and on but when it happens (like this morning) it doesn't get any less frightening, and I don't want to run straight to the doctor when it is the same as before to be told "It's anxiety" ....again!!!!

I can be doing anything...anything at all and it will come on.
I never pass out and never fall over and most people would probably not even be aware it is happening unless it is really bad when I go really pale.

I have just had an MRI of head and neck for neck and head pain which has shown slight degeneration in c6 and c7 vertebrae in my neck but otherwise my brain mri was totally clear and that is all that was reported.

But today out of nowhere...BANG!!! all dizzy and feeling horrible...when the initial burst has passed i am always left feeling tired and lightheaded and sometimes nausious and sometimes it can last for days....any one else???
And if so was yours diagnosed???

I have been treated for high blood pressure even when it wasn't that high, inner ear problems even when all the test showed nothing and been checked for epilepsy and obviously 2 mri's lumber puncture etc to check for brain issues all clear.

So I know what it isn't which is great.
What I want to know is what it is!!!

I only feel anxious after the event not before so the dizziness is causing my anxiety and not the other way round although my GP says it is all anxiety related.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HELP!!!!!