Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: can i have a hug

hugsssssssssss susie, realy hope you feel a bit better soon xx

Oh guys,
    Thankyou so much your hugs and support mean so much to me, you are really helping me so much,
    makes it hard for me to harm myself cause i promised and dont want to let you down.
    Thankyou
    im hugging all of you back
    ((((((((((((((((((((((My Friends)))))))))))))))))))
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Big hug [8D][8D][8D]

For Susie

Sorry you had a bad night Susie. Another HUG coming your way!

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Sending you a BIG HUG [:X][:X]

wishing you well

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX[:X][:X]

oh god hey, im sorry things are so bad for you right now.i know sometimes all you really need is a hug (BIG HUG MATE)

i also know what its like not being able to sleep.

i have problems eating too, though its the opposite to you as in that i eat too much. ive written a post about it if you like to look.

lots of love xxxxxx

hi can i have another hug, feel like i a burden now cause things that happen.
    had more diazpan today so feel dopey, gona ask doc for more tomorrow, got see her again cause theres a problem.
    Ive booked day off work on 10th i cant go to work then never have done on that day.
    I really down today just cant do anything, i feel like hitting the wall so hard im also watching a film and they having a good beating i must be made cause i wish that was me.
    hubby says ive gone quiet again which i normally do when i thinking bout harming.
    i wish someone could see me on that day, i dont want it to come specially this year.
    i sorry i a pain. i understand if no one answers this, perhaps i book into hotel out the way it prob for the best.
    sorry if i let you all down, like people say i better off not here
    susie[xx(]:(

Susie,

First off, you definately haven't let anyone down. You are depressed, that is an illness, it is in no way your fault.

Can you not have a mad cleaning session in the house to take your mind off self harming? When I feel especially down the house gets a good going over and it releases some of that adrenalin.

Just as a matter of interest, have you had any bereavement councelling? If not, this could be of real benefit to you.

Sorry this may not have been of much help but just wanted to say I'm thinking of you.

Love Kate x

Hi Susie

As others have said, you are not letting anyone down and we don't think it would be better if you weren't here. These are thoughts caused by depression.

It is coming up to a difficult time for you and it is natural to be struggling a little more at this time. Try though to focus on each day, one at a time.

You might have felt like harming, but I think it is great that instead you came here and posted, and it can help to do that. Did you manage to find some distraction?

There is no way you are 'mad' just because you are finding it tough to resist harming yourself at present. This is because you are feeling so low with depression and at present this is your coping mechanism, just not a very healthy one. In time and with help, you can learn other, more healthy coping strategies instead.

Hope you are ok tonight.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

BIG HUG!!!!

hope you start to feel better!

Jenn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information