I am fine around people I know, but meeting few people can make me very nervous.

I am an avon rep and thought it was about time I put book through my road and try to get new customers, I havebeen putting this off for years as the thought of doing it made me panic and feel sick. I finally felt good and thought I would do it. Headed out and stated doing it, had a mini panic attack in the car and sat there for a while but finally manage the courage to get out and start putting books through, each book I put through I started to feel a little bit better, came across this house that had a note outside saying no junk mail or free newspapers, I decided to drop the book through as mine was neither a newspaper nor was it it junk (to me junk is leaflets etc etc) I have a few customers that have that outside their door buit still buy from me. Anyway about a second later this women came marching up the road and asked if I was stupid and could read, it says I don't want any of this crap ! I politely tried to explain that I hve customers who have a note outside but still order, I said I didn't do it to cause offence just tryin to make some extra money, she just tutted and walking off muttering stupid girl!!

Came straight on as legs were shaking, now i have lots of books that I have paid for and too anxious to post through doors, and worse than that I have to go back in a few days and collect the ones I ha managed to drop off. The thought of which collecting makes me feel sick. I know the book is not to everyones taste but would it of been so hard to leave a note saying please dont deliver it again like many seem to be able to do.