Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If people only knew what comments they made to someone can actually efect them.

Re: If people only knew what comments they made to someone can actually efect them.

hey breeze you rock

well done

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: If people only knew what comments they made to someone can actually efect them.

Well done!

I really can't understand why people have to be so rude over something so trivial as an Avon book! She is the one with the problem, in fact I almost feel sorry for her ... if an Avon book is all she has to worry about, she must live a very sad life!

Keep on posting your books and I hope you enjoy spending the money you earn.

take care xxx

in business you may have to walk barefoot over some pebbles to reach the waters edge!
    I actually think this woman did you a favour (HUH? I hear you say!) after all this trial by fire is the worst you are likely to get, right? even mildly rude people will not phase you now, as you came out the other side of the storm with ol' hissy knickers!
    I've had many knockbacks in my life, but remember it's something you learn from. YOU GO GIRL!!
    top tip replay the old memory but give hissy knickers a different voice like marge simpson/mini mouse/gran from the catherine tate show etc after a couple of replays i bet you can't take her seriously anymore and it can deactivate the fear she caused.

Funny as it goes .I had similiar experience when i was in the building game.Me and my mate were posting our cards and got some grief of some people.Now,i,m not the type to be intimidated but to save the hassle we found a person who distributes the local free rag and got them to put the cards in side the paper !

Hi Breeze,

Good on you. Phobia Man is soooooo right, the mad bird did you a favour, cos now youve shown that, even though people can be awful and knock you down to square one, you are strong enough to pick yourself back up. Did you realise you had that in you a month ago? I bet youre so proud of yourself for dusting yourself off and carrying on. Youre stronger than you know, hun.

Keep us posted and enjoy spending the extra pennies!

N.G x x

Thanks for all your kind massages, and yes she did do me a favour as it turns out, the road had 100 houses and from a previous drop I never got all my books back and could only drop to 97 houses, now if that lady had not given me back my book I would not have had the extra one to delivery to one of the end houses, and she placed a small order and asked if I minded her taking it into work as she knows a few that will want to order in the future

managed to make £40 in the road and really pleased as its my little girl's 2nd birthday in a few weeks and now I can get her a few little extra bits to make the day special.

I knew I would feel better from the horrible experience if I got to orders to have made it worth my while, which it was.

My nan (slightly eccentric,but really on the ball),
    Always told me whenever anyone was giving me 'advice', just look at that person and think 'Do I really need advice from that person, is their opinion really going to help me'.
    She also said if someone is being nasty to you, look at them and think 'if I was them and had their life I would probably be that angry too'
    My nan also taught me to cook...ah well, she couldn't be good at everything

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information