hi everyone i am new to this forum but have suffered with anxiety for years. i have constant thoughts i am really ill - heart,brain.lungs etc i have been to the doctors had an ecg which was fine. i was ok for a while and then three weeks ago i woke up with shoulder pain which has now manifested into the following

chest pain and aches.
back ache (worse when bending over)
lightheadedness (on one side) wierd feeling like im going to pass out or something,
neck ache - seem to be on the bone at the bottom of the neck
pains in my arm
fatigue
jolting awake - just as i am about to doze off i jolt awake and it scares me this could happen between 1 to 10 times (not every night)
hardly sleeping - lucky if i get 3 hours
irritable- i feel myself gettin more and more irriatable and short tempered with my wife (i just snap at her and i dont mean too i apologise a few seconds later
easily started - (even someone kicking a can outside makes me jump)
constant worrying - my dad had a heart attack at 29 - i dont smoke,drink or do drugs. i am trying to eat a bit more healthily now

jaw ache - i have jaw awake worse when i wake up when i yawn its a really loud clicking sound

ache in back when i wake up

please if anyone has any advise or has been through this . i would be most grateful for your help -i am quite stressed out

thanks