Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another difficult time

Hi Alex

Sorry to hear you have been having a bad week. I am struggling at the moment too.

Try to focus on the positives and how much progress you have made already. You can continue with this and I am sure you will.

I think you did so well to make it to the meet up last weekend, even though this was hard for you. You pushed yourself to go and you did it. Remember all your achievements rather than focusing on what you feel you are unable to do at this point in time. With this kind of determination you can achieve whatever you want to achieve.

I'm thinking of you even though I haven't been in chat recently and don't always post.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Jif works a treat, cures all mate!!!!

Here if you want anything.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Hi Alex

Spending that weekend away with Kairen and the guys obviously made you feel on top of the world. you had a great time and you did so well!

This feeling is just after thoughts of how well you did, and you know maybe you are expecting to feel like this everytime you had done something major, like the christening and the concert.

You remember on Tuesday when I went out for the first time and I went to the office and shopping and now for three days I have felt over anxious ande very panicky, but I know it will ease off a little at some point.

You are doing great and I am so proud of how hard you work at trying to beat this, you are my inspiration!!

I am always here if you need a friend you know that and you are a bubbly person full of humour and you make me ****** laugh

Hope tonight is fun! speak to you tom

Love Sue with 5

scknight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information